Tuesday 5 June 2007

Bad quilting day

Some days things just don't go well. I don't know if it's because I've a cold or because I've been drawing with a pencil rather than with a needle for a few weeks, or because it's humid or it's just a bad hair day (grin). I tried with Bottom Line in the the top and bottom, then I tried changing the top thread to 50 Madeira, the to YLI Softtouch. Nothing was playing nicely.
Then I tried Bottomline again but this time a cone of it. This was the best I got out of the machine today, so I'm going to stop.
Tomorrow is another day..............

3 comments:

Helen said...

oh my goodness your work is beautiful Sally. It leaves me feeling "how on earth..." :)

Featheronawire Sally Bramald said...

Thank you, though just having looked at your website, your own work is awesome!

Shirley Goodwin said...

I think your quilting is wonderful, Sally. I'd be over the moon if mine looked like that.