Monday 25 June 2007

My purchases at the show

I really shouldn't be allowed out with my plastic
33 spools of YLI Soft Touch, 9 of Bottomline and 1 of Robinson Anton, 5 lovely wooden buttons (1 out of shot is a kangaroo) and some big clips. (I'm going to try and pin baste on my drawing table)

This pretty blue print turned out to be something 'I had to have' . Nice to see it is English.

As is this one, the colour is more crimson and less vermilion this photo (glad there are no toes in this shot)
The coveted Prussian Blue. I still can't find it in a reproduction line although one company calls one of their lines Prussian Blue, it's not as bright as the originals.

I also bought a bolt of really nice black and what was left on a bolt of white cotton lawn.

As I said, I should not be allowed out (grin)

1 comment:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

What great shopping...just what are you going to do with all that thread!!! The blue fabric is such a great colour..and just the sort of thing I'd buy.
Well done once again for getting the award!