Thursday 7 June 2007

Given up and unstitched


It took all yesterday evening and most of this morning but it's done.

On a more cheerful note, even my garden shed looks good on a cloudy day in June. This is the year of the foxglove. Last year I left one spire after the flowers had died and waved it all over the garden, they've come up in all the beds but the best are in a shade bed. Unfortunately today is the day my camera has decided to die so I haven't a photo to show you of these. It started to go through batteries at a rate of knots but now it has used up four new batteries in five minutes so I guess it's time for it to hit the great camera graveyard in the sky. It's served me well and even survived a short dip in the garden pond a year or so ago. And it will cost about a third of it's original price to replace. I don't need anything more than 4 X megapixals though more optical zoom would be lovely.

2 comments:

Ferret said...

Well done on getting the unstitching finished, I am just about to start some, so hopefully the gremlins will have left you now.

All these people talking about gardens makes me think I need to spend some time with mine. Of course what I should do is sort the bathroom out after the cats threw plants everywhere last night.

Dianne said...

What a beautiful flower, it will be great to see more of your garden.
When I was in England visiting Sandy last year, my camers died to. So I purched on line a new ond, its an ACER, it has 4 mega pix. 4 times zoom and for only 79 pounds, I love it, works great for me and I take a lot of pictures..
Hope this helps a bit..